known as moth orchids or phals, are a popular house plant native to Australia and southeastern Asia. Moth orchids are easy to grow and, take care.
- Phalaenopsis will flourish indoors under normal lighting conditions, with indirect sunlight being the most advantageous.
- Water often enough to keep continuous moisture just below the surface of the medium, but be cautious of over-watering. Watering once a week is normally sufficient to keep your plant healthy and happy.
- When the last flower drops, cut your flower spike halfway down the stem. Continue caring for it and wait for a possible rebloom.
- Healthy plant in its pot with premium soil
- Free delivery on orders over AED 500.00, most plants arrive within a week
- All the tips and tricks for expert-level care
- Safe arrival guaranteed
Reasons to buy from GREEN SOUQ UAE
- Guaranteed quality
- Careful handling
- On time delivery
- Support 24/7
- Telephone support
- Live chat support
- Trained staff
If you have questions or feedback about an order or plant care here’s how to contact:
- Facebook page:
- Leave a message at:
- Email : [email protected]
- Phone: (+971) 05 851 21105